Eurofix Generator/Monitor equipment
The Eurofix Generator equipment interfaces directly to the eLoran transmitter to modulate additional data onto the eLoran signals. The Eurofix Generator is a key element to upgrade a conventional Loran-C transmitter to a state-of-the-art eLoran station.
The additional data can consist of:
– Differential eLoran messages
– UTC timing information
– Differential GPS messages
– Emergency broadcast messages
– Any other information as determined by the System Provider
The Eurofix Monitor receives, checks and validates the received Eurofix transmissions on various levels of integrity. The levels of integrity are:
– Data integrity: is the data received as it was supposed to be transmitted?
– Data validity: is the data received valid at the location of the Monitor?
– User integrity: when acting as a user, does the Monitor performance meet specifications?
Eurofix Monitor stations can be located both on-site as well as remote, to monitor and guarantee the performance throughout the service area.
A typical on-site Eurofix Generator/Monitor installation contains:
– A Reference Station, interfacing with both on site and remote equipment
– An Integrity Monitor, validating the transmitted information on multiple levels
– A Eurofix Local System Controller, providing local monitoring and control facilities